Saturday, July 28, 2012

Today's Reason to Wear a Dress: Pants

According to that amazing holiday website I discovered during the last post I made, today is Take Your Pants For a Walk Day! Which is something I wish I knew this morning while I spent 45 minutes dressing myself, sulking, undressing and then putting the very same thing back on again.

"Unless you are wearing a dress or a skirt, you probably are wearing pants. So, by definition, as you walk, they come along."- anonymous "Take Your Pants For a Walk" Day expert

JUST SAY NO!!!


I take that quote to mean that instead of doing what everyone in the holiday spirit is doing (wearing pants) I should be original and do the opposite (not wear pants). And unless I want to get arrested for public indecency, I would HAVE to wear a dress. So that is what I've been doing all day. Wearing a shirt tucked into a skirt, connected together with a belt which I'm willing to bet looks very much like it's own little dress.

And there you have it! Dress up excuse! Holiday rebellion!

However, if you aren't into the whole anti-celebrating weird and random holiday thing I've decided to include one other optional Dress-Wearing Excuse: Because you're hungover and it's easier to put your legs through one hole rather than two.

See how easy it is to say YES!? Even when near a pantsed person.


No comments:

Post a Comment